Shrinkhol is committed to removing infringing/copyright content or images from the site. To facilitate this, we have put in place a Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in Shrinkhol’s interest to ensure that infringing content and images are removed from the site, as they erode readers trust.
How to report a listing
If you have a good faith belief that your IP right has been infringed by any of our author, you may follow the below process: We require that the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized agent provide the following details and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “infringement” .The email should contain the below information.
- Identification or description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed.
- Clear identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on www.shrinkhol.com with adequate particulars.
(Note: Kevitho is unable to process requests which do not specify exact URLs.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Brand Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
- Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments)