TOP 5 CMS-Content Management System
A CMS(Content Management System) platform is a piece of software that allows to easily manage content and create a website.
Have you ever wonder which CMS platform can use for building our website? Without understanding any code, CMS platform can easily create a website or web application. There are so many CMS options available, but it is tough to choose the best CMS platform among all as per needed. So here we will look for how to choose best CMS platform for a website and also the importance for choosing the right CMS platform.
As it is already said there are so many CMS option available, so before picking up CMS platform one should always keep in mind the fundamental features. Here are some way how to find good CMS or the further to study:
Ease to use: it provides the features like a drag and drop interface, a live customizer are most often looking for, which help to add different elements to the web pages. After publishing it could be quick and straightforward to make changes on web pages. Customization options: In CMS it has enough themes, plugins, and other extensible options which help the developer to create their websites exactly the way they want. The CMS templates provide a better experience and make it easy for developers to start websites or web applications.
Data Portability: To make a great CMS platform developers should have tools to easily export their data and move it anywhere. Data portability makes it easier for developers to move around with complete freedom.
Help and Support: It saves time and ultimately, be a lot helpful. CMS has necessary to find a large and supportive community, if it has dedicated support, that’s even better.
Cost: CMS are completely free and open-source but with a free CMS platform sometimes it needs to pay for the third-party extension, design, or web hosting services. There are certain few ways by which developers can understand why they should choose CMS platforms for their creation or to build websites or web applications.
There are some 5 best CMS platform among all the CMS platform, they are as follows:
- WordPress: WordPress is one of the most popular CMS In the world and the powers around 38% of all websites on the internet. WordPress(wp, wordpress.org) is a free and open-source content management system(CMS) written in PHP and paired with a MYSQL or MariaDB database. It may confused between wordpress.com and wordpress.org, so no need to confused about this wordpress.com host all the data and security, backup, and other things. Its also suitable for blogging. Where as wordpress.org are a self-hosted platform. WordPress.org also provide complete control over the sites, its also have unlimited features and customization options.
WordPress always provide the flexibility and freedom to build or develop any kind of websites. Its make really easy to create attractive webpages of the websites because it doesn’t required any coding skills. Just developer need to set up hosting and domain name by which they can manages the things like security and backup. As wordpress offers so many option, the drag & drop page builder plugins for wordpress are used by some developer.
- Joomla: Joomla is another most popular CMS in the world. Joomla is a free and open-source content management system(CMS) for publishing web content on websites. The web content application which include discussion forums, photo galleries, e-commerce and user communities and numerous other web-based applications. It is multi-purpose platform which is suitable for developers and also for the web builders. There are different templates and extensions which make the things quite easier for beginners. It is flexible platform, and also suitable for complex websites building.
- Drupal: Drupal is also another free and open-source web content management framework (CMF) written in PHP. Drupal provides a back-end framework for top websites in worldwide-from personal blogs to corporate, political and government sites. For developer drupal is also a good options it is very customizable platform. Drupal can’t create a great website if they don’t have any idea regarding coding languages like HTML and CSS. The self-hosting can also perform in drupal , it just requires to find a web-hosting service. Flexibility are types of custom content drupal . For enterprise the drupal is known for the best security level. The management system is easy and also good for user.
- Blogger: As the name itself indicate that it’s a CMS platform which specifically organize for blogging. The CMS is always known for it user-friendly interface and immediate setup. For beginner who didn’t have sufficient knowledge about HTML, the blogger is best blogging platform for them. Since 1999 its has been around, even Google provide a free services and it is one of the very first blogging platform. To run a blog suite on blogger is completely free but with some default subdomain have blogspot. Blogger didn’t have any limit on how many posts can have in per blogs, its also offers a generous amount of space. Blogger CMS is the best platform to start a blog for those who are more functionality.
- Wix: In CMS platform wix is also one of the most popular among all CMS platform. Wix is online development platform that allows developer or the user to build websites which can be access both in PC(personal computer) and mobile devices. In wix drag and drop interface makes easy to build a web pages which look exactly the way as developer wants. In wix if developer wants to edit something it easily can be done by selecting any part of their pages and start editing it. There are so many well-designed templates which can choose from wix. It is also best for user-friendliness and suitable for beginners and small websites. The beginner or developer can easily or friendly understand the interface. But there are certain conditions like the some templates can’t be modified, ecommerce store cannot run unless its need to paid for that plans. Downloading data and export it is not allowed in wix.So, there are some CMS platform among all the CMS platform in the world by which the beginner can get a idea about CMS platform and choose a suitable CMS for create a websites or web applications.