An Evening Escape to Grab Some Tea in Guwahati
Who doesn’t like to have a sip of a great cup of tea in the evening? And what if you get to eat some delightful delicacies with it at quite an affordable price or with a great ambience with it? I suppose there are hardly any who will say no to it. That’s right!! A cup of tea takes away all your woes at once and the aftermath is like a pretty smile glistening on your face the entire time. You might be into it at any time of the day; but to be honest the perfect time to grab one cup would be the evening and our fellow Guwahatians are so into it these days. Still some if you might get worried upon where to get that best tea in Guwahati!!! Here we are lining up some.
- 11th Avenue Café Bistro: This café has won the hearts of the Guwahatians since long. Its varied menu has some mouth-watering food to offer along with it you can have some nice tea selections too. Starting from Orthodox Darjeeling/Assam Tea which is already world famous to some Moroccan Mint Tea. It has a wide menu of tea to offer which makes it an ultimate choice to have the best tea in Guwahati.
- The Tea Story: Located in Uzanbazar, we can count them as one of the best teas in Guwahati. Famous among youngsters and couples mostly, Tea Story has a wide range of tea and gives guaranteed mood lift for your gloomy evenings.
- Kesariwala Chaiwala: This outlet is gaining fame not only in Guwahati but all over India. The menu of Chai will leave you astonished as to how come a single menu holds such different types of tea with flavors pouring abundantly. From a normal Red Tea to Tandoori Tea, you can definitely name their teas as the best tea in Guwahati.
- Mocha: A café located at G.S Road gains some good amount of tea lovers. Not only tea but also some of the best fast food in Guwahati can be found in Mocha. With a great ambience and a wonderful menu, you will be left truly satisfied if you visit there with a good book, a bunch of friends or a special one by your side.
- Brown Bean Café: Craving for a good evening with just a cup of tea? Then you might want to consider visiting Brown Bean Café ! A cozy little café to lift your mood up and bring happiness to that face of yours every evening.
- Chai Time : It will be unjustified if we skip Chai Time from the list. With a variety of tea and some savory snacks along with it this is the place you should be. The most loved tea joints by the youth in Guwahati with a pocket friendly price, this place will provide you just what you need.
- Chaiology-The tea hub: New in the city, this tea hub is another go-to. With amazing ambience Chaiology-the tea hub has a wide range of chai to offer. The food here is also something you shouldn’t miss at all for it has small snacks to go with the cup of chai.
We have brought you the list of the Best 7 in Guwahati to let your evenings go with a cup of tea and your friends or dear ones to spend with. These places will never disappoint you and have the simplicity factor attached to each of them. Go and grab your cup and have an amazing evening.