Home Remedies for Better Sleep
With the rise in anxiety and work, there is a drop in sleep these days and all we keep looking for is home remedies for better sleep. Insomnia is something that takes away zeal from your life slowly and makes it unbearable. But there is always a way to help yourself out from this situation.
We need to know the simple yet effective ways to keep Insomnia at bay and bring happiness into our lives like that ray of sunshine in a dreadful cold winter morning.
Can we help stop Insomnia? How? Are there any home remedies available for it?
Yes!! It is possible if you have the will to do it with patience. Here are some of the remedies that we suggest you try. They are very simple and easy to do remedies.
- Meditation brings in peace and sleep: – This is one of the best remedies to try to fight insomnia. The reason we choose mediation as our first remedy is because it helps keep your brain calm and composed. It helps to get the right things done and beat anxiety. Meditation does not only help in soothing your brain but also helps in thinking straight. Try at-least meditating for 10-20 mins a day for better results in the morning time, it will surely give you better results.
- Yoga for that rigid insomnia: – Ancient yoga has been made up with so many benefits that knowing about them will keep you startled and get into it immediately. One of the major benefits is that it will act as one of the home remedies for better sleep. Try doing yoga for 10 mins per day at any time of your routine and there will be a vivid positivity in your life along with that hearty sleep you were craving for so long.
- Mantras to chant day & night: – Did you know that when you repeat Mantras they work as affirmations and help you clear out your brain? This is a full-proven technique that has helped many in recreating a new life that is more liveable and acceptable by them. Mantras can be anything that brings in positivity in your mind. Try to chant them daily as affirmations like you believe in them.
- Lavender oil sounds way too good and smells heavenly for better sleep: – This is my personal favourite and has helped me in the worst time of my life. “How to sleep better?”- If this is a question that keeps on coming into your mind and you are too tired to try any of the above then switching on to lavender oil might be your next best option to switch to. Try putting some on your bathtub before sleep or rub some essential oil into the key points of your body before sleeping and the benefits will surely make you feel happier. If nothing at all, try to light up a lavender scented candle in the night-time that is also going to work the same for you. Aromatherapy has proven to be effective in combating insomnia for many years. Now all that is left is to try.
- Massage Therapy: It is proven that massage therapy has this long-lasting effect on your mind and body which in turn helps in getting good sleep and also to function better. This has made it to our list of remedies for insomnia because who doesn’t love a good long massage? We all do!! Then get that relaxing massage and dive deeper into sleep. Make this a monthly habit and book an appointment to your nearest massage clinic!!
These are some of the essential home remedies for better sleep which we think will help you get closer to that deep sleep and fresh mornings the next day. So what is the wait for? Go get going!