Love Quotes: What That Butterfly in Your Stomach Says!
Love! That word itself brings a tingle in your stomach just like that butterfly in the flower. Why is it so hard to create our own quotes that for inspiration we tend to read about the best quotes of all time?! Those golden quotes that have left an imprint upon the lovers community in such a way that once you read them; you feel them even more and dive deeper into the ocean of love.
But why is love is such an important feeling we all must feel? Have you ever thought of it? Why is that when that feeling comes inside the pumping heart of ours or mind (quite contradictory) we tend to go numb, blind and less patient about things?
That one touch, that one smile that will keep each other happy and even better the entire day or night for some even life! Ever thought of the long distance lovers? How it that they make it is look so easier to not see or meet each other, but still go mad at love every time they hear each other’s voice.
It’s hard to explain, isn’t it?! But the feeling is something immortal, something that will keep you full even in a hungry belly, something that makes your heart ache less even when you are not being able to breathe well…
In such situation it gets difficult to know which one will be the best phrases on love so that your other half understands it all. But no, love shouldn’t stop just at one quote but make use of most of it by using the best love quotes of all time every now and then you get the chance to.
Here are some of the best quotes of love we have outlined for you to use while leaving those bouquets of flower at her office, or that love letter you wrote to him during his birthday… They make the loveliest memory of long-lasting love with these quotes…
1. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smile lovebecause you knew it.” – William Shakespeare.
2. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle.
3. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”- Lao Tzu
4. “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald.
5. “The giving of love is an education in itself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
6. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr.Seuss.
7. “Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours.” – Ludwig Van Beethoven.
8. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”-Marilyn Monroe.
9. “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” – Jane Austen.
10. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”- Charles Schulz.
11. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leap fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou.
12. “Wherever you are, I’m there with you.” – Ludwig Van Beethoven.
13. “True love stories never have endings.”-Richard Bach
14. “If you find someone you love in your life, and then hang on to that love.”-Princess Diana.
15. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.”-Albert Einstein.
You know the feeling of love more than anyone , or else you wouldn’t be looking for these quotes so often but above all, do know that love doesn’t require any words but sometimes just the perfect way to feel it. Be it your eyes or smile, it will say thousands words than you can ever interpret with the words. The best quotes of all time that has been outlined above are from different eras but express the same thing – LOVE…OH SO DEAR LOVE!