Best Small Business Ideas With Low Budget ( Part-II)
Service related small business ideas
If you are skilled enough and expert at something, why don’t use your expertise in a fruitful manner? Service related small businesses mostly do not require more investment or man power to start with. In this digital era in most of the cases even just a laptop with a table and chair is enough to earn billion of money. Just you need to be really well-trained, experienced and passionate enough to work on your best small business ideas.
Here are some service related small business ideas:
- Fitness training/yoga: This is one of the best profitable small businesses especially for those who are fitness enthusiast, well-trained and passionate about health and fitness. Today the lifestyles of people have changed a lot. People are more indoors, sitting whole day working in a laptop, taking more junk foods, practising unhealthy sleep routine. In this regard if you can be their guide training them on fitness and healthy diet, people can be so much benefited by you and in return you earn some money. Stress is like a new normal for people now-a-days. If you have good knowledge of Yoga and meditation, which is the best medicine of stress removal, you can start a class of your own, teach people yoga, asanas and meditation. Just you need to have some space to start your class, some carpets or yoga mats, initial efforts to inform people about your class and you are good to go!
- Tutoring- Music/Cooking/Art & Craft/Cake baking: Music, art & craft, cooking or baking whatever is your field of expertise, you can teach others, share your knowledge and make money with this. This is one of the best businesses with minimum investment. Initial investment will be there if you want to have an infrastructure for your tuition center, otherwise online classes are also on demand now-a-days. You can start by providing online certified courses and other related materials.
- IT Services: Are you good at website building, network security, database management, content management, cloud computing, business automation, robotics, artificial intelligence or anything related to the IT services that have high market demand in all time? Do you have experience of working in an IT company and confident enough to handle the technicalities of your own? If so, you can definitely set up an arrangement of your own, start fetching clients and work for them. At the starting you may face difficulties in grabbing clients because the competition is high in this field. But once it clicks you will be happy to count the zeros after one in your bank balance!
- Recruitment services: As most of the medium to big companies do not want to waste time in searching for people, follow the lengthy recruitment processes for filling up their vacancies, you can take up this work for them and make money out of it. Just your focus should be on creating a good database of job seekers, a good network to reach people and some good clients.
- Content writing, proofreading, translation services: This is a kind of service where you can earn money even by investing few hours of your daily routine. If you have good writing skills and know the professional terms and standard rules of writing or translating or proof reading, you can make good money by out of it. You can say, there is merely no business with minimum investment better than this one!
- Nanny/babysitter services: This is a good small business idea that any woman can think of. This even does not need high qualification. Just you need to know the basic things of nurturing a baby and you need to be trustworthy. If you know some of the ladies who are interested to work as a babysitter or a nanny you can even think for opening a center with them for proving this kind of services and help the other ladies get appointed as well.
- Spoken English, foreign language coaching: Good spoken English is a basic need now-a-days. Moreover in this era of globalization, need for foreign language learning is also high. So if you are good at this, you can start coaching for teaching people the languages. You can start online coaching, YouTube channels, podcasts or open up a coaching center for the same.