Best Small Business Ideas With Low Budget ( Part- I )
Are you passionate enough to start something of your own? Or just pissed off by your annoying boss at office and wondering everyday about the best small business ideas that you can start off with low investment or just you want to serve people with your best skills and make money out of it. Well, there is no end to people’s need and hence the small scale business have also got a vast and versatile domain. In generic businesses are of two types: Product related and service related. Some of the best businesses with minimum investment have been discussed in this article. I hope that will help you to pull your socks up!
Lost your job? Don’t panic!
That’s the brutal scenario of economy during Covid-19 pandemic that many of the people are losing their jobs. Whether it’s the case of the daily wage earners or the small private company employees, all are facing problem in managing their earnings as most of such companies have been closed and no further works are going on. Adding fuel to the fire, there is even no such condition or any new vacancies in other places where they can apply for jobs. If you are one of them and in this hazardous situation if you think for something that can serve the society as well as create a chance for you to make money, isn’t that great! In this regard you can definitely think for some of the best profitable small businesses that you can start with minimum budget. Moreover if you continue with great consistency and proper planning there is high chance that your business with low investments can achieve more success in near future adding value to global economy as well.
Best small business ideas- Guide to beginner entrepreneurs
Here is a list of some of the best small businesses ideas that can be turned out as the best profitable business and can be started with minimum investments.
Product related small business ideas:
- Tiffin services: As a small scale business Tiffin service is a very good choice. Even if you know the basic cooking skills you can start a Tiffin service. Initially you can visit offices, school/college canteens, hostels and other working places to let them know about your business and can give them some samples as well. Try to convince them that you will provide them excellent service. Here initial investments will be on the kitchen utensils and the raw materials. You will need one or two delivery boys and a cook if you are not that expert in cooking.
- Art and crafts: If you are creative enough and good at painting, crafting or other related things, selling of these products can be a good source of income. Greeting cards, home decor items, handmade sweaters, caps, socks etc are always in demand.
- Reselling of cloths and jewelleries: You can resell cloths and jewelleries both online and offline. Here you can buy the materials on wholesale and sell them with a profit margin. You can even promote products online on your own site from other’s site (by taking permission of the owner) and resell them.
- Cake baking: Are you good at baking? Then what you are waiting for? Just give fly to your baking skills and you can easily start your own bakery. Try out different flavoured cakes, decorative cakes, theme cakes and promote them nicely so that your customers are really impressed.
- Handmade candles: Handmade candle is a well profitable business with minimum investment. In most of Government’s skill developing workshops homemade candle making is also included. You can get training from those workshops and start your own business. Specially at the time of Christmas or New Year you can earn good profit by selling handmade candles.
- Soap making: Soap making is an another best small business idea. You can learn soap making online or from any workshop/training at your area and start making and selling it yourself. Good quality handmade soups for different skin needs, different fragrance, different purpose are always welcomed by customers.
- Homemade chocolates: Everyone loves chocolates. Hence homemade chocolates too have good market demand. If you can execute this homemade chocolate business properly it can give you a good profit. Initially just you need to invest a little on the raw materials and the packaging items.